Sunday, November 7, 2021

Some Scattered Ash [STUD]


Last week started out with one of the best ways a week can start out, with an email from a Sherlockian.  Evy Herzog emailed to offer me membership in The Adventuresses of Sherlock Holmes!  What an absolute honor!  

So, on November 21, I will be investitured as "Your old school-fellow" at their Autumn meeting.  I was so happy when my friend, Bill Mason, was investitured earlier this year, so I can only imagine how big of a goofy-looking grin I will have on my face on that day.  

But you don't have to be a member of ASH to attend their meetings.  The beauty of ASH is that they welcome all comers!  So check out the details of the event on their page here and hopefully I will see you on the November 21!



P.S. If you're interested in attending another meeting, please feel free to check out the next Parallel Case of St. Louis meeting this Saturday at 1:00 CST.  You can always count on a good discussion there!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Rob!! So very happy to have you in ASH!
    Jacquelynn, aka "de novo"

    ReplyDelete