Thursday, May 28, 2020

When I Look Back On It [CARD]

I got a wonderfully surprising Facebook message the other day.  Someone I had sent an interview request to back in September of last year saw my message once she loosened up her security settings and reached out to me after all this time!


That got me thinking about all of the cool people that have graced this blog over the past two years.  I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of interesting Sherlockians but looking at the list it's quite a good collection of names!


March 2018: Beth Gallego


April 2018: Brad Keefauver


May 2018: Carlina De La Cova


June 2018: Vicki Delaney


July 2018: Ray Betzner


September 2018: Ashley Polasek


October 2018: Vincent Wright


November 2018: Leah Guinn


December 2018: Shannon Carlisle


January 2019: Curtis Armstrong


February 2019: Leslie Klinger


March 2019: Lyndsay Faye


April 2019: Michael Kean


May 2019: Heather Holloway


June 2019: Mattias Bostrom


July 2019: Tassy Hayden


August 2019: Liza Potts


September 2019: Peter Blau


October 2019: Dan Andriacco


December 2019: Scott Monty


January 2020: Elinor Gray


February 2020: Bob Katz


March 2020: Monica Schmidt


April 2020: Susan Rice


May 2020: Burt Wolder

Who are some people you'd like to see interviewed here in the future?  Send me an email or leave a name in the comments of some folks that should be added.  I have a good sized wish list, but am always looking to talk with more Sherlockians.  In fact, I have so many I want to get to, my goal is to do two interviews per month over the summer.  There are just so many great Sherlockians out there!

3 comments:

  1. You can interview me, the non-Sherlockian Sherlockian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog . Pure gold . Enjoying it so much . Thank you for an excellent piece of work.

    ReplyDelete